"A Casa" Interviews & Cooking Demos
Join us on the 2nd Sunday of every month for our web series, "A Casa" with Seattle Perugia!
[program is on pause for Summer 2022]
Each month, we interview on Zoom our friends in Perugia to see how they're getting along safely during this global pandemic, and what the silver lining has been.
See whom we're interviewing next at our Events Page, or watch previous "A Casa" recordings below!
- WATCH: April 10, 2022 - Interview with Pagliacci Pizza founder Dorene Centioli-McTigue
- WATCH: March 13, 2022 - Chat with Seattle ex-pats Mark & Savina on their retirement to Marche, Italy
- WATCH: February 13, 2022 - Interview with La Marzocco Board member Kent Bakke
- WATCH: December 12, 2021 - Baking demo with Paola Albanesi
- WATCH: October 10, 2021 - Interview with founding Seattle-Perugia member Saleh Joudeh
- WATCH: June 13, 2021 - Interview and Performances with the talented Gioia Fruttini from Perugia's Laboratori Musicali
- WATCH: May 9, 2021 - Interview with fun ex-pat and Perugia flat owner Dorine Kunst
- WATCH: April 11, 2021 - Interview with l'Universita per Stranieri teacher and published author Sabrina Cittadini
- WATCH: October 11, 2020 - Interview with Mario Valentini former Mayor of Perugia
- WATCH: September 13, 2020 - Interview with Marta Cucchia 4th generation weaver
- WATCH: August 22, 2020 - Learn how to make Maria Lucia’s Pasta e Zucchine
- WATCH: August 9, 2020 - Interview with Caffe Umbria co-founder Emanuele Bizzarri
- WATCH: July 18, 2020 - Learn how to make Letizia Mattiacci’s summer salads
- WATCH: July 12, 2020 - Interview with Visual Artist Rossella Vasta
- WATCH: June 28, 2020 - Learn Susan and Rich’s recipe for their famous Bacio cupcakes